Having trouble logging in to
TJSB Internet Banking? Given below are the various messages that
might appear when you are unable to login with
respective solutions to resolve.
Customer Number / Password
- 2. Customer already logged in.
Customer Number / Password
- 1. The Customer login ID is not
registered for TJSB Internet Banking
2. You may be using the wrong
case while entering the Login ID or Password
Please download an
TJSB Internet Application Form
& Terms And Conditions Form from the website (or collect it from the Branch) and
submit the same to the Customer Care Centre (1800 223
Please enter the correct combination of
login id and the password issued to you.
Already Logged In
- 1. Didn't Logged out by clicking logout
Logout procedure is to click logout
2. Turn on
pop up blocker
If your error message is not listed
above it may be a browser-related problem. Given below
are the right browser settings for
accessing TJSB Internet Banking.
Browser settings required for accessing TJSB Internet Banking
E-Banking at TJSB Bank works best with
Internet Explorer 6 and above.
Note: 128-bit encryption will now
be mandatory, for logging into E-Banking i.e. Cipher
Strength of the browser.
You can check the
version and Cipher Strength of the browser by clicking
on Help 'About Internet Explorer'. First two lines will
have the required information.
We recommend IE
6 or above. The Cipher Strength should be 128-bit. If
the Cipher Strength is not 128-bit, please click on
'Update Information' link to upgrade the same to
128-bit. (The 'Update Information' link will be given
next to the Cipher Strength in 'About Internet Explorer'
If 'Update Information' link is not
available on the popup, click here to update your browser to
128-bit encryption (Cipher strength).
you are facing issues even with IE 6 and above and
Cipher Strength of 128-bit download the most recent
version of your browser by clicking on Microsoft Internet Explorer .
Required settings for Internet Explorer 6 and above.
- 1. On the Internet Explorer browser Toolbar Go to
- 2. Then click on Internet Options
- 3. Then Advanced and Scroll down to Security.
- 4. Here Enable Use SSL 2.0 & Use SSL 3.0.
- 5. Click on 'Apply' then "OK"
- 6. Now go to Tools
- 7. Click on Internet Options
- 8. Go to Security
- 9. Go to custom level
- 10. Scroll down the list and go to 'Scripting of Java
applets ' and Enable it.
- 11. Now go to Tools
- 12. Click
on Internet Options
- 13. Go to Privacy
14. Enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker
Browser Related Problems
In case you have any browser-related
problems while trying to access E-Banking, please write
with the following information:
- 1. The Browser and version you are using
- 2. The stage when the error message, if any, is
- 3. The exact error message that is displayed.
- 4. If possible, a Screen Dump of the error messages.
You may send this as an attachment in your mail. (To
obtain a screen dump, press the "Print Screen" button
on the keyboard, and paste onto a file Word or Word
Trust the above will take care of your
logging problems. If not write-in to email@example.com
While writing in to firstname.lastname@example.org
please keep in mind.
- 1. You have to mention the Account number
and /or Customer ID number in order to ensure speedy
processing of your request
- 2. While we will be glad to answer any query that you
have, for your security we will be unable to process
any account-related transaction request (change of
address, balance enquiry, cheque book request etc.) as
your identity cannot be established over e-mail.